Thursday 15 December 2016

Nearing Christmas

Well I guess we will only have a few more sales before Christmas, if only the website/shop etc etc had been ready a month earlier, guess it is to say this now with hindsight.  There has been a lot of interest in pet portraits (again), with another completed and another nearly finished.  Had other things to do today, some eggshell brooches needed a resin top coat, only one mini wool ball and knitting needles left in stock so had to replenish (photos tomorrow may be).  The dog pic of Kolo is so good, we shared on our Facebook and my personal page and inundated with comments so I share here again with you.  I see from the figures of pages read, that you are out there but not yet following us, please do, I promise to keep your interest, even if it means inventing the odd murder or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment